Voting in the 2014 Clay County Outdoors photo contest has begun. Voting runs from Monday, Nov. 24 through Sunday, Nov. 30. Winners of each division will be announced Monday, Dec. 1.
Winners of the contest will be featured inside the 2015 edition of the magazine. Clay County Outdoors is a publication of the Henrietta and Clay County Chamber of Commerce.
Choose your favorite photo to be featured in the 2015 Clay County Outdoors Magazine
- Bellevue Gas Station Door by Michael Mitchell (9%, 2 Votes)
- Bluebonnets by Michael Mitchell (32%, 7 Votes)
- Clay County Farm by Michael Mitchell (18%, 4 Votes)
- Petrolia Truck by Michael Mitchell (9%, 2 Votes)
- Prairie Dogs at Lake Arrowhead State Park by Michael Mitchell (14%, 3 Votes)
- Touring History by Ashely Stewart (18%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 22