Henrietta FFA recounted the accomplishments of its members Thursday night during the chapter’s annual banquet.
The program consisted of award presentation to members for outstanding accomplishments with their supervised educational experiences, recognition of star members, the conferment of Greenhand and chapter FFA degrees to qualifying first and second year members, and the announcement of the 2014-2015 chapter officer team.
Klayton Hoff was named the DeKalb Outstanding Senior and received the Chapter Leadership Award.
Parker Kleinert received the Chapter Scholarship Award and Justin Koetter was named the Faye Brown Agriscience Student of the Year. Josey Cleveland and Lindsey Crafton earned Star Chapter Member awards in production, and Conner Chambers received the Star Greenhand award.
Chapter proficiency awards are as follows:
- Macey Baber, Ag Communications
- Laramie Dunn, Ag Communications
- CassiePickett, Ag Education through Skills Demonstration
- Kolton King, Ag Mechanics Design and Fabrication, Ag Mechanics Power Systems
- Corby Henry-Morrison, Ag Mechanics Repair and Maintenance – Placement
- Klayton Hoff, Ag Sales – Entrepreneurship
- Sydney Garner, Ag Services
- Kolton Beeler, Beef Production – Entrepreneurship
- Colton Terry, Dairy Production Career Development
- Mason Barry, Diversified Livestock Production
- Madison Roberts, Emerging Ag Technology
- Christopher Reel, Emerging Ag Technology
- Skee Burkes, Equine Science Career Development
- Leilani Barton, FFA Creed Speaking
- Kristen Riddle, Floriculture
- Kaylee Campbell, Floriculture
- Tori Erwin, Goat Production
- Brennen Nelson, Livestock Evaluation Career Development
- Hayden West, Milk Quality Career Development
- Adriana Velez, Nursery Operations
- Kaitlyn Campbell, Nursery Operations
- Zach Bloodworth, Outdoor Recreation
- MaKenzie White, Parliamentary Procedure Leadership Development
- Tyler McMurry, Poultry Production
- Darbey Hood, Public Relations Leadership Development
- Mikayla Graham, Public Speaking
- Austin Trent, Sheep Production
- Braden Hinkle, Swine Production – Entrepreneurship
- Chelsey Pryor, Swine Production – Entrepreneurship
- Abbe Strickland, Swine Production – Entrepreneurship
- Luke Brock, Veterinary Medicine
- Connor Duncan, Wildlife Production and Management
Henrietta Chapter Degree recipients are Kristina Aylor, Mason Barry, Lindsey Crafton, Connor Duncan, Tejas Edwards, Mikayla Graham, Braden Hinkle, Kirkland Hoff, Ayden Kaufman, M.J. Kelsey, Dellen Koetter, Justin Koetter, Adeline McDonnell, Tyler McMurry, Preston Peacock, Chelsey Pryor, Madison Roberts, Abbe Strickland, Colton Terry, Riley Watson and Ethan Williams.
Henrietta Chapter Greenhand recipients are Nathan Armstrong, Leilani Barton, Nicole Bell, Kandon Bennett, Corbin Bloodworth, Conner Chambers, Mikayla Collins, Bobby Davis, Kade Finley, Kayla Francisco, Sydney Garner, Madeline Koetter, Quint Lewis, Caleb Long, Samantha Mantooth, Adam Moore, Caedran Nelson, Zoie Parkey, Allison Racioppo, Justin Stone and Brianna Swaney.
Chapter officers for 2014-15 are Josey Cleveland, president; Lindsey Crafton, vice president; Macey Baber, secretary; Keaton Davis, treasurer; Laramie Dunn, reporter; Makenzie White, sentinel; and Connor Chambers, student advisor.