Henrietta firefighters respond to Thursday morning closet fire

3496
Henrietta volunteer firefighters responded to a small fire in a bedroom closet Thursday morning.

Henrietta volunteer firefighters responded to a small fire in a bedroom closet Thursday morning.

Henrietta volunteer firefighters responded to a small fire inside a home in the 700 block of West San Jacinto Street Thursday morning.

Jonathan and Jeannie Herring of Henrietta own the home.

The blaze was reported at about 8 a.m. Thursday. Firefighters arrived at the residence to find smoke coming from a front bedroom window. A floodlight-type heat lamp in a bedroom closet that had come into contact with clothing caused the fire.

The fire caused no significant damage to the home and there were no injuries.

Share.

About Author

Pioneer Sentinel

The Pioneer Sentinel is an online newspaper designed to deliver the news of Clay County, Texas, in a concise and community-friendly format.

Leave A Reply