Henrietta volunteer firefighters responded to a small fire inside a home in the 700 block of West San Jacinto Street Thursday morning.
Jonathan and Jeannie Herring of Henrietta own the home.
The blaze was reported at about 8 a.m. Thursday. Firefighters arrived at the residence to find smoke coming from a front bedroom window. A floodlight-type heat lamp in a bedroom closet that had come into contact with clothing caused the fire.
The fire caused no significant damage to the home and there were no injuries.