Thirty-four members of the Henrietta FFA received honors and awards during the organization’s annual chapter banquet Tuesday, May 14.
Earning the 2013 Faye Brown Agri-science Student of the Year award is Ethan Cantrell, son of Ross Cantrell and Susie Cantrell. The DeKalb Award, given each year to an outstanding senior, was awarded to Parker Dunkerley, the son of Tony and Cindy Dunkerley.
Connor Kirby earned the Chapter Leadership Award. He is the son of Rebecca Kirby. Cassie Pickett, daughter of Jack and Shell Pickett, was named the Star Chapter Member for production, while Kolton Beeler, son of Kelly and Glenda Beeler, was named Star Chapter Member for agribusiness.
Star Greenhand Awards in production and agribusiness were awarded to Justin Koetter and Lindsey Crafton, respectively. Justin is the son of Michael and Paula Koetter. Lindsey is the daughter of Shane and Valerie Crafton.
Also earning proficiency awards are:
- Tyler Kafer and Braiden Obermier, Ag. Mechanics Design and Fabrication
- Corby Morrison, Ag Mechanics Energy Systems
- Parker Kleinert, Ag. Sales
- Stefanie Wolf, Agriculture Education Placement
- Riley Sizemore, Agricultural Communication, Scramble Correspondence
- Parker West and Macey Baber, Beef Production
- Connor Kirby, Chapter Leadership Award
- Miranda Flores, Chapter Scholarship
- Miranda Flores, Creed Speaking Award LDE
- Jessica Skinner, Dairy Production CDE
- Parker Dunkerley, Dekalb “Outstanding Senior” Award
- Cassie Pickett, Diversified Livestock Production
- Kolton Beeler and Connor Duncan, Emerging Agricultural Technologies
- Josey Cleveland, Equine Science CDE
- McKenzie White, Goat Production
- Kassidy Beeler, Livestock Evaluation CDE
- Tejas Edwards, Milk Quality CDE
- Annelise Sauer, Nursery Operations
- Matthew Shipley, Outdoor Recreation
- Klayton Hoff, Parliamentary Procedure LDE
- Kirkland Hoff, Poultry Production
- Brittany Taylor, Prepared Public Speaking (Ag Issues) LDE
- Rody Fenoglio, Public Relations LDE
- Katie Jo Blanscet, Quiz Team LDE
- Austin Trent, Sheep Production
- Addie McDonnell, Swine Production
- Mackenzie Martin, Veterinary Medicine CDE
- Luke Brock, Wildlife Management Placement