The 97th District Court has set a jury trial date for Tuesday, Feb. 12 in Clay County.
Cases that could go before a jury on Feb. 12 are:
- Carl Wade Curry, charged with two counts of theft, first-degree felony
- Ellen Beth Bolton, charged with execution of a document by deception, a state jail felony
- Terry L. Fincher, indecency with a child, a second-degree felony
- Jenna C. Dickerson, murder, a first-degree felony
- Toby Andrew Prater, DWI, third or more offense, a third-degree felony
- Franklin M. Johnson, DWI with a child under 15, a state jail felony