A Henrietta family is without a home today, heavily damaged by a midmorning fire that was possibly sparked by an electrical short.
Belinda Sanchez was not home at 1604 E. Spring St. when the fire started. She lives with her daughter Jennifer, 18, and son Tony, 21.
The fire began at about 10 a.m. Saturday in a front bedroom. Henrietta VFD fire fighters had the blaze extinguished before 11 p.m.
Two dogs and two cats died in the fire. Red Cross was on scene after the blaze was extinguished to offer the family assistance.